Our Nest in Charlottenburg
Charlottenburg- the heart of West-Berlin. Live in a calm part of town while being well-located. Be a pigeon and spread your wings throughout the city.
Be part of our international "Coliving-Gang" spreaded throughout the city. Our Prenzlauer Berg community-space is only a few metro stops away…
Private or Shared
There are a number of options for our flats. Don’t worry, we’re flexible.
THE PIGEON'S PACKAGE INCLUDES
Events & Workshops
What's the Neighborhood like?
Restaurants and Local Shops
- Lake hangouts @Lietzensee
- Urban escapes @ Grunewald
- Great Chinese Food @ GoodFriends
- Craft Beer @ Beerbaboon
- Best Vinyls @ Platten-Pedro
- Idyllic park @ Schloss-Charlottenburg
- Italian Breakfast @ Giro d'Espresso
- Tasty Burgers @ Windburger
- Great Schnitzel @ Schnitzelei
- Veggie Soulfood @ NutCart
Mobility and public transportation
- Ringbahn (S41/S42) station 'Messe Nord ICC'
- Underground Station (U2) station 'Kaiserdamm'
- Bus Station (M49) right around the corner...
Food & Drinks
Famous for its assortment of bars and restaurants, Charlottenburg offers a number of well-known German and international places for having a great afternoon or night out.
Location & Transport
Easily hop on the U-Bahn or S-Bahn for quick access to anywhere in the city. HQ in Prenzlauer Berg is only 25 minutes away!
Culture & Events
Close by you’ll find the “Deutsche Oper” or the ballet theatre for classical events, and the C/O Berlin for more modern ones. If you need a break from city life, nearby Lietzensee and Grunewald can provide cool urban escapes for a weekend.
- Private, furnished room
- Weekly cleaning
- Co-Working included